How to Use The Kit
Each kit contains
- Part 1 - 10ml aluminium container
- Part 2 - Brown bottle
- Stirring rod
- Polythene film
- Wet & Dry Emery paper
- Acrylic polish
- Cotton wool ball
- Protective Gloves
- Piece of Anglo Epoxy Putty (PUTTY KIT ONLY)
Bathtub and Rapid Kit
How to use the kit
Add complete contents of brown bottle Part 2 to Part 1.
The volume of the product in the Part 1 and Part 2 container is measured to the exact mixing ratio. This ensures the complete elements, when mixed together thoroughly set within the time stated. If a smaller amount is required dispense one drop of part 2 directly from its container to every 1ml of part 1.
Mix two parts in aluminium container using the rod provided.
Extract the mixed liquid using the syringe.
Apply with Syringe and overfill the mixed solution on the damaged area.
Smooth out any air bubbles with film. Leave to cure for 12 to 24 hours or 3 to 6 hours with Rapid set and Putty Kit.
Rub down with wet and dry provided.
Polish to a smooth finish.
How to use the epoxy putty
* There may be some variations from the photo shown
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean, dry and free from dust. Before use, remove plastic film around the mono-dose.
- Break off the right amount required to fill the hole/repair area.
- Knead the putty in between your fingers for 1 minute until a uniform white colour is obtained.
- When using the Anglo Epoxy Putty in connection with an Acrylic Bath Repair kit , if possible, always apply from underneath the bath/shower tray.
- Always ensure that there is a minimum gap between the putty and the bath surface of 3-4mm.
- If the putty is to be applied from the top, ensure to depress until minimum gap fill is achieved (as above).
The Epoxy Putty will harden after 5 minutes - full strength after 24 hours.
Anglo Epoxy PuttyEpoxy Putty is an easy to mix steel reinforced epoxy putty. Once set it is as hard as steel.
- It can be drilled, filed, sanded, machined or painted one hour after use.
- It can be applied and sets in wet conditions.
- Bonds permanently to aluminium, brass, copper, steel, fibreglass, glass, hard plastic, ceramics wood and most other materials.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 150°c
Applying the bath repair kit solution on a vertical damage
If the damage is at a vertical angle use reusable tac or a similar product to create a reservoir to retain the liquid on the damaged area whilst curing. Alternatively, you may attempt to allow the product to partially cure for 15 minutes (become more viscous). This will reduce the risk of the liquid escaping from the damaged area. Please note that the liquid will cure (become more viscous) more rapidly when in mass (ie. left in the aluminium container).